Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists all the WebOS Ports developers, and the projects and activities for which each is responsible. Names are listed in chronological order of officially joining the WebOS Ports team.
- Name: Tom King
- Responsibility: Founder and Project Lead for WebOS Ports
- About Me: FT:High Power RF, VHDL/Verilog Design, Play Time: Dabble with Kernel development.
- Name: Eric Duprey
- Responsibility: That would be telling
- About Me: Hacker, security geek, one of the original devs behind the WebOS Internals "Terminal" application
- Name: Dwayne Fontenot
- Responsibility: No.
- About Me: Something about Linux
- Name: Rod Whitby
- Twitter: @webosinternals
- Responsibility: Consultant
- About Me: WebOS Internals Founder and Project Lead
- Name: Chris Jowett
- Twitter: @cryptkcoding
- Responsibility: Server administration and management
- About Me: I work as a full time linux systems administratior as my day job and lend that knowledge to keep the WebOS Internals servers running as well as they possibly can.
- Name: Matthew Van Gent
- Twitter: @scoutcamper_1
- Responsibility: SysAdmin and developer and Developer
- About Me: College Student and Webos Developer and Linux sysadmin.
- Name: Patrick Roberts
- Responsibility: WebDev Guy and Node Person
- About Me: PHP/Node/Rails WebDev, with a dash of that special WebOS sauce.
- Name: Will Deitz
- Twitter: @wdtz
- Responsibility: Developer and Packager
- About Me: .
- Name: Jason Green
- Twitter: @LarrySteeze
- Responsibility: I'll never be old enough for that.
- About Me: I'm cheesy in Wisconsin, corny when in Iowa, and dry when in Arizona...but I don't live in any of those three states.
- Name: Josh Palmer
- Twitter: @ShiftyAxel
- Responsibility: Lead of Community Edition sub-project.
- About Me: Games Technology Uni Student, Programmer & Guitarist. Loves his webOS.