Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:48, 12 August 2012 by Scoutcamper (Created page with "This page lists all the NovaPorts developers, and the projects and activities for which each is responsible. Names are listed in chronological order of officially joining the No...")
This page lists all the NovaPorts developers, and the projects and activities for which each is responsible. Names are listed in chronological order of officially joining the NovaPorts team.
- Name: Tom King
- Responsibility: Founder and Project Lead for WebOS Ports
- About Me: FT:High Power RF, VHDL/Verilog Design, Play Time: Dabble with Kernel development.
- Name: Eric Duprey
- Responsibility: That would be telling
- About Me: Hacker, security geek, one of the original devs behind the WebOS Internals "Terminal" application
- Name: Dwayne Fontenot
- Responsibility: No.
- About Me: Something about Linux
- Name: Rod Whitby
- Twitter: @webosinternals
- Responsibility: Consultant
- About Me: WebOS Internals Founder and Project Lead
- Name: Chris Jowett
- Twitter: @cryptkcoding
- Responsibility: Server administration and management
- About Me: I work as a full time linux systems administratior as my day job and lend that knowledge to keep the WebOS Internals servers running as well as they possibly can.
- Name: Matthew Van Gent
- Twitter: @scoutcamper_1
- Responsibility: SysAdmin and developer and Developer
- About Me: College Student and Webos Developer and Linux sysadmin.
- Name: Jason Green
- Twitter: @LarrySteeze
- Responsibility: I'll never be old enough for that.
- About Me: I'm cheesy in Wisconsin, corny when in Iowa, and dry when in Arizona...but I don't live in any of those three states.
- Name: Patrick Roberts
- Responsibility: WebDev Guy and Node Person
- About Me: PHP/Node/Rails WebDev, with a dash of that special WebOS sauce.