Pre and Post Release To Do
Jump to navigation Jump to search
When we prepare for a new release a few things need to be sorted:
- Send out a feature freeze announcement to [email protected] one week before the release
- Make sure the change log is updated with all the changes for the release: https://github.com/webOS-ports/changelog/blob/master/manifest.json
- Make sure to update the individual device templates to reflect the supported version for this device (device_wop_versions_supported) for Mako, Tenderloin and the Emulator. All the release names are already in there, so you just need to move the <!-- to the right so the new release will show :)
- Make sure to update the "gh-pages" branches for each of the Enyo 2 apps to be in line with the "master" branches (http://webos-ports.org/wiki/Enyo_Ports_UI#Reference_Apps), so they can be tested from within the browser as well.
After a release
- Update https://github.com/webOS-ports/meta-webos-ports/blob/master/conf/distro/include/webos.inc to reflect the correct "WEBOS_DISTRO_VERSION_CODENAME" for the next release.